miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2021

I think this is important

Hi there,

I hope u don't mind my english language grammar, since i am from Saudi
arabia. I contaminated your system with a virus and im in possession of your
personal data out of your os.

It was established on a mature internet page and after that you have chosen
the online video and it, my program immediately got into your system.

Then, your cam recorded you hand partying, furthermore i caught a video
that you've viewed.

Just after a short while additionally, it pulled out all of your social
contacts. If you would like me to get rid of your everything i possess -
transmit me 900 dollars in btc its a crypto-currency.

It's my btc wallet transfer address :
bc1qka2dy0kzht3fnhx37cw22agnd5ytw0y4edx2qt

At this point you will have 21hr s. to decide Immediately after i will get
the deal i am going to wipe out this footage and every little thing
thoroughly. In any other case, you should be sure that your footage is going
to be submitted to all your contacts.

Do Not Reply to This Email

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario