lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Pre-Christmas Sales WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HER?

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to kikisleal.editor@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:8828 pershing dr. #120, highlands ranch, colorado, 80126
23:049:006 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
01:006:017 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario