viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

How Much Will Scrapping 'The Interview' Cost Sony?

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Alma
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
How Much Will Scrapping 'The Interview' Cost Sony?
 
Sharon Waxman, Founder and CEO of TheWrap
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
You: Communicator or Dictator?
 
Donna Kelley
 
Do you engage in dialogue as a communicator or in monologue as a dictator? An atmosphere of openness leads to success in...
 
A bad job is harder on your mental health than unemployment
 
mashable.com
 
Even in a recession, the uncomfortable truth may be that "any job" may not be a good job at all.
 
Meet the man behind Under Armour's wild, divisive college football uniforms
 
ftw.usatoday.com
 
Adam Clement on his inspiration, the world of Under Armour.
 
The #1 Belief Destroying Your Career
 
Brian de Haaff
 
A few years ago a friend of mine told me a story that I still can not get out of mind. It's silly actually. He's an...
 
"The Five Breath Test"
 
Jeffrey Bernel
 
Here is what appears to be a pretty simple (at least it seems so at first) test every entrepreneur (or any business owner for...
 
20 things I have learnt about working in my 2 decades of working
 
Ramachandran T.R.
 
Jobs Always choose a role over money. If you have the right role, the money and the perks follow. Ditto for titles However...
 
Why I deactivated my Facebook account
 
Anthony Juliano, MA, MBA
 
Earlier this year, I did something I've been thinking about for a long time: I deactivated my Facebook account. My...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Alma Lopez (dental assistant at MP & ID). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario