viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

7 Poisonous Beliefs That Make You Desperately Unhappy

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Alma
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
7 Poisonous Beliefs That Make You Desperately Unhappy
 
Jeff Haden on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.
 
HAFIZ Muhammad USMAN
 
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean...
 
10 Behaviors That Could Kill Your Career
 
Jack Welch
 
Careers rarely follow a smooth, linear trajectory. If you're experiencing a stalled or faltering career — and most of...
 
I Was Sexually Harassed. Here's How I Responded.
 
Melanie Curtin
 
A few weeks ago I was so sick I needed to go to Urgent Care, where I was prescribed antibiotics to be filled at a local CVS.While...
 
Five Ways Job-Seekers Blow It
 
Liz Ryan
 
If you're a job-seeker and you're frustrated, I don't blame you. The hiring process is broken. Black Hole recruiting has been...
 
5 Reasons to Quit a Job You Love
 
Jana Axline, MBA, PMP, DTM
 
I felt like I was on the top of my game: I had a great boss, loved my team, was getting high profile projects, and visibility...
 
Cold Drinks or Tyre Cleaners
 
Pramod Kumar Srivastava
 
Today afternoon, I was buying newspaper from a bakery-cum-general merchandise shop in my locality in Bangalore. Another customer...
 
How Successful People Stay Calm
 
Dr. Travis Bradberry
 
The ability to manage your emotions and remain calm under pressure has a direct link to your performance. TalentSmart has...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Alma Lopez (dental assistant at MP & ID). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario