lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

LinkedIn Network Updates, 8/05/2013

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Jul 29 - Aug 5
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
Alessa Urquiza
 
Alessa Urquiza http://lnkd.in/9s-b5H
 
 
Wow of the week: Scientists make human "teeth" from urine in latest...
 
Wow of the week: Scientists make human "teeth" from urine in latest...
 
A group of researchers from Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health in China have used stem cells from urine to grow human teeth.
 
 
 
 
Sherri Abendroth
 
Sherri Abendroth http://lnkd.in/UHwpj8
 
 
A Mocha Snickerdoodle Morning
 
Last Thursday I upped my dose of Tecfidera to the full one…240mg twice a day. I was a bit worried about it… I was afraid I might have those pesky side-effects again. But nope. No side effects at all. My biggest problem is remembering to take the...
 
 
 
 
Abel C. Prado
 
Abel C. Prado Very interesting article. http://lnkd.in/xefDcA
 
 
Taco Joint or Hospital, the Manager's Role is the Same
 
Taco Joint or Hospital, the Manager's Role is the Same
 
When any organization has quality problems or safety problems, this is clearly (to me) the responsibility of leaders and managers. When you're the boss, you are (like it not) responsible...
 
 
 
 
Steve Brown
 
Steve Brown To all my Linkedin contacts, I have started a small business that involves shopping through Lyoness, its the worlds largest shopping network. The shopping network is in 63+ countries, in business 10 years, its the largest shopping network in the world, and its gaining momentum here in the USA. I get cash back with every purchase, and I get cash back from other peoples purchases as well, I also get great discounts from the Lyoness merchants. If you are interested, leave me a message at sleeper4u1955@gmail.com Also there is a short video at www.Lyoness.com click on WHY Thanks, Steve Brown
 
 
Homepage
 
Homepage
 
Welcome to the official Lyoness company website. | What is Lyoness? Find out all about Lyoness, find out all the information regarding the company.
 
 
 
 
 
 
How about these people? Janie Vargas Monica Cantu Javier Hernandez Alexia Anne Solis Priscilla Romo Alejandra Valadez Díaz Precious;Josephine Villarreal Ruby Urrutia Aliver Alanis Nelssy Garza
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Alma Lopez (dental assistant at MP & ID). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario