lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

LinkedIn Network Updates, 2/26/2013

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Feb 19 - Feb 26
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
Sherri Abendroth
 
Sherri Abendroth http://lnkd.in/JvaZYD
 
 
The Weekend
 
I think I must’ve cursed myself talking bad about my boobage. Shortly after I posted that last blurb, an absolutely insane itch started right on the most important part of Lefty. (yes, they are called Poncho & Lefty) I have been going crazy! All...
 
 
 
 
Lisa Killion, M.P.H.
 
Lisa Killion, M.P.H. I'm on the Boot Scootin' Babies team. We're walking on Saturday, May 4th in McAllen for the March for Babies / March of Dimes event. South Texas Health System is leading the way with $10,000. McAllen's goal is $400,000. Together we can make a difference. I'm asking for small contributions, $5, $10 or go all out with big bucks! Thank you for helping.
 
 
March for Babies - View Personal Page For lisakillion
 
March for Babies - View Personal Page For lisakillion
 
Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies with my coworkers at South Texas Health System because we want to do something about it. And I am asking for your help. Please support...
 
 
 
 
Steven Luther
 
Steven Luther I greatly appreciated this article
 
 
5 Types of People to Run Like Heck From
 
The person who recently bailed on me 30 minutes before the scheduled time? She wasn’t even embarrassed by it when she saw me next. And that’s when I knew I’d never want to work...
 
 
 
 
nick espinosa
 
nick espinosa http://lnkd.in/8f8fX9
 
 
Medicaid expansion put spotlight on access to primary care
 
Medicaid expansion put spotlight on access to primary care
 
The Affordable Care Act will usher at least seven million more Americans into Medicaid next year, but the question of whether enough doctors will be there to welcome them is keeping some state health policymakers up at night.A...
 
 
 
 
 
 
How about these people? ma del carmen leal guerra Janie Vargas Brenda Figueroa Priscilla Romo Alexia Anne Solis Alejandra Valadez Díaz Maly Tellez
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Alma Lopez (dental assistant at MP & ID). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario